Advantages & Disadvantages of ETO Sterilizer
Advantages of ETO Sterilizer :
- Targets the pathogenic microbes very effectively and destroys them together with their spores. Hence is a very reliable sterilization method.
- Very ideal for electronic devices, plastic objects and metallic substances that cannot endure high temperature or pressure.
- The best process for sterilizing humidity non-tolerating devices as well.
- ETO Sterilizers being material compatible can thoroughly execute the sterilization procedure on almost any type of material.
Disadvantages of ETO Sterilizer :
- The entire course of action of Sterilization by means of ETO Sterilizers can be carried out only in batch by batch method. It is not fit for continuous procedure.
- The procedure is very extensive as compared to the steam sterilization method or other techniques of sterilization.